Iron is one of 20 classes in Milk Choco. Iron moves pretty fast and it is undeniably reliable tank.
Iron's ability is the Iron Ball. When activated, a blue field appears around Iron, protecting the player from most attacks for 3 seconds, then reducing by 80% its received damages for the next 5 seconds. Unlike Shield's similar ability, Barrier, Iron can shoot while the ability is active, and since the 2 years anniversary update he can also jump.
Iron has a barrier with a maximum of 120HP and a recovery rate of 18.
- Iron is effective for crowd control.
- The immunity can help you if you are low on HP.
- Iron pairs well with Medic's healing ability.
- While the ability is active, Iron cannot be healed.
- MyoCat's Pounce does not damage Iron when the ability is active.
- Iron also pairs well with Shield to shield it when Iron Ball is refreshing.
- Desperado's ability does not damage Iron when the ability is active.
- Damage received from explosives is not blocked by Iron Ball.
- Irons' mask looks a lot like War Machines' mask(?) from Marvels "Iron Man".
- In the promotional pictures, Iron is holding some type of minigun, even though the weapon does not currently exist.