The glitches are bugs that offer unintended advantages/features/abilities/etc. to the players who use them.
Known working glitches
Throw grenades through walls Edit
- Works with strong grenade throwers (Launcher, Bomber).
- Throw a grenade in the tight spaces offered by the Death Maze, perpendicularly on the walls.
- It works sporadically.
Pass through a wall Edit
- Works in Assault map in a particular (problematic) spot.
- Inside the box where the player entered he can toggle special abilities. He can also leave the box without problems, or stay in the walls so he can shoot other players.
- An Assault will shoot an Iron until he will have 45HP.
- The Assault will kill the Iron using the Roll ability, then will shot the body.
- The Iron will get revived. Shot him one more time and he's invisible.
- Works only in friendly battles.
- A Carog will shoot a Shield until he will have 10 HP.
- The Carog will deploy a turret, then the Shield will deploy it's special ability.
- The turret will start shooting the Shield. After it's shield gets off, he will get damage from the turret until he gets -1 HP.
- Now the Shield won't receive any damage.
- If he gets shot from behind while the shield is active, his movements can be seen by the others and he is able to shoot with primary and secondary weapons, making damage.
Not necessary a glitch. The Electric's special achievment requires the player to electric-shock 30 times other players during a game, directly or not. When it's all over, the player will get the achievement with whichever class he is then. A way to do this using only one opponent player is the following:
- Electric-shock a Carog with a deployed turret.
- The Carog is supposed to electric-shock it's turret, then get electric-shocked from his turret, and so on.
- The Electric must die ASAP, then switch to the class that he wants to get that achievement. He will get it soon.