This article is a stub. Please help Milk Choco Wiki by expanding it.
Gold, Diamonds, and Clan Gold are the current Currency denominators of the Milk Choco world, amongst some limited currencies.
GoldEditGold is the most common currency in the game and is used to buy most weapons. Gold can be earned by levelling up, finishing a battle, or watching an advertisement.
Costs of gold packs Edit
- 600 gold - 60 diamonds
- 1400 gold - 120 diamonds
- 3200 gold - 240 diamonds
- 8000 gold - 600 diamonds
- 16000 gold - 1200 diamonds
- 32000 gold - 2400 diamonds
Clan GoldEditClan gold is a currency specific for clans. They are gained by clan wars and can be spent for unlocking some special weapons, and certain cosmetics. A certain amount of them is required also for clan leveling up.
Costs of clan gold packs Edit
- 900 clan gold - 60 diamonds
- 2100 clan gold - 120 diamonds
- 4800 clan gold - 240 diamonds
- 15000 clan gold - 600 diamonds
DiamondsEditDiamonds are used for cosmetics, giving the user the right to change its in-game name, being converted into gold, clan gold and exp/gold boosters. They can only be earned by watching an advertisement, using real money, special gift boxes or by the grace of the Milk Choco developer(s).
Costs of diamond packs Edit
- 24 diamonds - 0.99$ (adds 4 of the limited currency)
- 150 diamonds - 4.99$ (adds 30 of the limited currency if there is one)
- 350 diamonds - 9.99$ (adds 80 of the limited currency if there is one)
- 800 diamonds - 19.99$ (adds 200 of the limited currency if there is one)
- 2500 diamonds - 49.99$ (adds 600 of the limited currency if there is one)
Cost of rename Edit
- 1 rename - 19 diamonds
Costs of boosters Edit
- 1 day EXP boost - 100 diamonds
- 7 days EXP boost - 602 diamonds
- 30 days EXP boost - 1950 diamonds
- 1 day gold boost - 200 diamonds
- 7 days gold boost - 1204 diamonds
- 30 days gold boost - 3900 diamonds
The developers can add limited currencies as a part of some events, that can be gained through buying diamond packs or by winning games (not friendly matches).
The pumpkins were a currency for the Halloween event.
The golden pigs were a currency for the golden pig event.
The hearts are the current currency for the Valentine's event. Unlike the other limited currencies, this one can't be won by winning games, but everyone gets 200 of it.