Creamy is a class. It bears a creamy swirl of questionable origin on its head. Contrary to most agile classes, Creamy has a considerable amount of health and a high grenade throw distance. Creamy has quite decent stats.
Creamy's ability is Cream Mine. When activated, Creamy deploys a Cream Mine onto the ground. The Cream Mine is invisible to other players. When an enemy steps on the mine, it explodes.
|50||80||13 seconds||150 seconds||4|
- Creamy works well with many weapons.
- Cream Mines are invisible to other players.
- Put them on the Milk Jugs in the Capture the Milk map to help defend.
- Put Cream Mines in enemy routes on Death map the enclosed maze are helpful to make a sure-fire explosion.
- While they still keep the time limit, Cream Mines do not disappear after the player dies. This makes it easy to get the Basket Count achievement.
- Recon can see the Cream Mines when using X-Ray.
- Cream Mines do not deal enough damage to kill players in one-shot.
- Don't stand close to the mines! They won't explode, but if an enemy tries to shoot at you, they may hit the mines and destroy them.
- Creamy used to be called "PooPoo," bearing a brown-yellow swirl atop the character's head. It was later changed to the current Creamy, and the swirl has now the same color as the rest of the body.
- Creamy was added to the game with WheeLeg.
- When its ability is activated, Creamy turns around and squats to deploy the mine.
- Creamy can be considered the "Teemo" of Milk Choco.