Carog is a class in Milk Choco. Carog can generate cannons that exist for 28 seconds. Carog cannot throw grenades very far. However, beware if you meet a Carog, for these milklings can annoy you!
Carog's ability is Frog Cannon. When activated, Carog constructs a frog cannon at the current position. The turret does 9 damage per shot and fires every 0.5 seconds. The Frog Cannon only fires at players.
Carog has a barrier with a maximum of 65HP and a speed of recovery of 29.
- Carog's Frog Cannon deals rapid damage, which helps players using weapons with slow reload-times.
- It is advisable to not create the Frog Cannon in exposed areas.
- The Frog Cannon can be used as a decoy.
- Place a Frog Cannon near the launch pad and behind blocky cows in Capture the Milk to help you notify and take out invading or sneaking enemies.
- Because you are completely immobile when deploying the turret, they should not be deployed when being attacked due to the immobilization effect when the ability is activated.
- The Frog Cannon does not have unlimited range.
- Place cannons near large groups of allies, because that will be just like adding an ally there